Sunday, May 11, 2008

How long do you think you'll live?

Normally I don't usually do these things, but with it being a holiday I couldn't help myself. Peter Russell has a calculator for Real Age, that looks at your lifestyle and then predicts how long you might live.

In my case with my current lifestyle, I am projected to live another 13,100 days. Or almost 36 years. However if I just change two things in my lifestyle, easy ones at that, I would statistically live to almost 17,200 days or 47 years. huh...

For a whole lot of reasons, but mainly trying to outlive all those tennis pros who whooped up on me when I was playing - read that as spite (Using up my son's inheritance comes to mind as well!)... I think I'm going to make those lifestyle changes permanent over the course of this year.

Why don't you check out the website and see how you do.... the web address is: http://www.peterrussell.com/Odds/RealAge.php

Til next time....

No comments: