Sunday, May 3, 2009

Keep twisting the Rubik’s Cube


Don’t give up. I know easier said than done...

Difficult tasks are there for a reason. They force our brain to invent solutions. This is what makes us human. It might be necessary to set something aside for a while, but you must never abandon a task entirely, because you feel frustrated. Every problem you solve will sharpen your confidence, enhance your intelligence, and build on the overall body of your finished work.

Everybody’s creative process is different. My family and I share few specific habits, you and I probably share even less, but this is universal. Pay attention to what you’re doing. Never be content to do something just because it’s the way you did it yesterday. We’re meant to evolve, there’s no reason we can’t do it on a daily basis.

I think this was probably a personal post for me... been that kind of week, but I thought I might share....

Til next time...

No comments: