Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We all have challenges that drop in front of our door, usually when we least expect it! When those trying situations present themselves, I try to continually look for as well as remember the things in life that have given or gave me the great feelings of grace, gratitude, love and enthusiasm.

When I call on those past events and bring those positive feelings that I had to the fore-front of my mind I seem to approach these new tasks/challenges with extra enthusiasm and strength. Lately, I've been recalling them often...but as simple as it seems the technique really does work for me.

I've learned that no matter what life will move forward. Experience has shown me (not so subtly at times) that if I dig my heals in, lock out my arms and try to stop it.... I'll get run over. But IF I go with the flow and draw on the positive feelings from past surceases I ride these unexpected waves much more gracefully.

Just a thought

Til next time....

No comments: